None of this would be possible without a huge amount of support from all those who loved and knew Nick. There are so many people to thank, but the Foundation Committee, the Balcombe Family and Annely Bouma would particularly like to acknowledge:
- All of the incredibly generous sponsors who have made donations towards our upcoming fundraising dinner – the 2021 Gala Dinner Gig.
- All the friends and family that have given energy, time and money to support us on this adventure and the creation of the grant.
- The crew at ABC Radio Hobart for the continued support of local music.
- Sam Shelley for his video and creative skills
- The Lawless Family and The Works Printing Group for ongoing support
- Red Planet for helping to bring together the 2017 Kickstart Grant
- All the team at MONA for the great events announcing our grant recipients and launching Nick’s Album
- Kane Young and the team at the Mercury
- Laura Harper and the team at Music Tasmania
- Arts Tasmania for their advice and support and a very special thank you to Damian Bugg for his financial support through Arts Tasmania’s Chairman’s Bursary
- Hobart Brewing Co. for supporting our annual grant party
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- Lipscombe Larder
- Claire Cunningham and Peter Manser for helping us navigate the legal stuff
- Damian Scott for his amazing design skills
Thank you all for keeping Nick’s dream alive.